|Botanical Name||Eugenia Caryophyllus|
India, Indonesia, Madagascar, Tanzania, Srilanka, Comros, China, Kenya, Malaysia, Grenada
Indian Origin : Between Dec to February
Madagascar Origin : June
1. Hand-picked / CG-1 – This is the highest quality which entails manual sorting of the cloves at a microscopic level.
There could be a certain percentage in the range of 3 % of baby cloves / stems but can be maintained below that.
2. CG-2 – Percentage of baby cloves and stems is higher, low ash content.
3. CG-3 – Percentage of baby cloves, stems, ash content higher.
The use of clove in whole or ground form is mainly for culinary purposes and as a flavouring agent in food industry.
Clove is spice its flavour blends well with both sweet and savory dishes.
It is highly valued in medicine as carminative, aromatic and stimulant.
- Cloves can help regulate your hunger levels.
- It can keep your blood sugar levels in check.
- Also have antibacterial properties.
- Cloves may alleviate tooth pain.
- It may help with inflammation.
- Cloves can help protect against aging.
- Cloves can be used as a cough suppressant.
In foods and beverages, clove is used as a flavoring.
In manufacturing, clove is used in toothpaste, soaps, cosmetics, perfumes, and cigarettes.
Clove cigarettes, also called kreteks, generally contain 60% to 80% tobacco and 20% to 40% ground clove.
50 kg jute bags net weight OR as per buyer’s requirement